Ingredients: Water, Coriander Leaves (20%), Onion (14.4%), Edible Vegetable Oil (10% - Coconut), Green Chilli (4.9%), Spices and Condiments (4.5%), Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Lemon Juice, Natural Vinegar
Quantity: 4 x 115 g
- Mix 500g of washed and cleaned chicken with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder.
- Empty contents of the Curry Paste Pack in a pan. Add ½ cup water and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken, mix well, close the lid and cook for about 15 minutes on medium flame until the chicken becomes soft. Stir occasionally.
- What is this product?
Tasty Tales is a ready to cook curry paste which was created to make cooking Indian food at home easier. Inside each packet you will find all the necessary ingredients for dishes mixed into pastes or powders. The customer needs to mix contents of the package with Meat or vegetables, add water, and cook it for 15-20 min as per the instructions to prepare the dish. Our products are 100% natural with no artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives.
Allow Tasty Tales do the heavy lifting so you can enjoy delicious home-cooked food in just 20 minutes!
- How is it different from any other masala in the market?
Tasty Tales enables consumers to prepare and relish traditional, authentic home cooking, in a matter of minutes. What sets us apart is that all of our products are 100% natural and vegetarian. The packs contain no meat and no artificial chemicals or preservatives. Moreover, we strive to recreate flavours that are native to regions around India instead of just the typical butter chicken masala.
- What are the Variants Available and at what price?
Punjabi Aloo Launji - INR 95/-
Mylapore Vathal Kozhambu - INR 95/-
Amritsari Mutton Curry - INR 120/-
Bengali Mustard Prawn - INR 120/-
Goan Chicken Cafreal - INR 110/-
- How do we prepare the dish?
Add the star ingredient, this could be a Meat or Vegetable of your choice to the curry paste. Add water and cook as per the instructions given on the pack to prepare the dish.
- What is the weight / quantity available in each pack?
Punjabi Aloo Launji – 120 Gms
Mylapore Vathal Kozhambu – 150 Gms
Amritsari Mutton Curry – 130 Gms
Bengali Mustard Prawn – 130 Gms
Goan Chicken Cafreal – 150 Gms
Average weight is 130Gms which serves 4. The pack does not contain any meat or vegetables which must be added separately only.
- What is the quantity of mutton or chicken that needs to be added?
Each pack needs 700 Gms of Mutton or 500 Gms Chicken / 500 Gms Prawn.
- Is the pack Halal?
The pack does not contain any meat. The meat needs to be added separately only. The ingredients in the pack are 100% Veg.
- Is there any other way to prepare the dish like Microwave/oven?
No the product can be prepared only through the process as mentioned behind the packet (pressure cooked in the case of Mutton masala)
- Can I Purchase it in Retail Stores?
Currently only in Bangalore we are available in retail stores. If the customer is ordering from another place he has to visit our website https://www.tasty-tales.com/ and place the order or can order it from any other online platform like, Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket, Qtrove, Smyttem.
- I am from Bangalore; how can I get the products?
In Bangalore we are available in retails outlets like MK Retail, Nature’s Basket, Loyal World, Village Supermarket, Ratnadeep, New Frosties and in Swiggy Grocery where the delivery happens within 90 min of ordering.
- Delivery Duration
We deliver in 1-4 days depending on your pin code.
- What is the expiry duration of these packs?
6-9 months from the date of manufacturing.
- How to store it once opened?
You may refrigerate it for 2-3 days once the pack is opened in case you would like to re-use it later.
- How many people does one pack serve to?
The average weight of each pack is 130Gms, which serves 4. The pack does not contain any meat or vegetables which must be added separately.